In cooperation with the Hakubi Center (the Young Researcher Development Center) , FSERC welcomed new researchers as program-specific faculty members.
(for more information of Hakubi Project, please access the Hakubi Project webpage)
■Program-Specific Assistant Professor [Hakubi Project] (from April 2013)
HARAMURA, Takashi, D. Sc. (Kyoto Univ.), Ethology, Animal ecology and Herpetology
E-mail : haramura.takashi.2n_at_kyoto-u.ac.jp
* Crossland, M. R. ; T. Haramura ; A. A. Salim ; R. J. Capon ; R. Shine. “Exploiting intraspecific competitive mechanisms to control invasive cane toads (Rhinella marina).” Proceeding of the Royal Society (London) B. 2012, 279, p.3436-3442.
* Haramura, T. “Use of oviposition site by a rhacophorid frog inhabiting a coastal area in Japan.” Journal of Herpetology. 2011, 45(4), p.432-437.
* Haramura, T. “Experimental test of spawning site selection by Buergeria japonica (Anura: Rhacophoridae) in response to salinity level.” Copeia. 2008, (1), p.64-67.
■Program-Specific Assistant Professor [Hakubi Project] (from April 2015)
KAGAYA, Katsushi, D. Sc. (Hokkaido Univ.), Animal Physiology, Neuroethology, Neurophysiology
E-mail : kagaya.katsushi.8e_at_kyoto-u.ac.jp
* Kagaya, Katsushi ; Patek, N. Sheila. “Feed-forward motor control of ultrafast, ballistic movements.” Journal of Experimental Biology. 2016, 219, p.319-333
* Kagaya, Katsushi ; Takahata, Masakazu. “Sequential synaptic excitation and inhibition shape readiness discharge for voluntary behavior.” Science. 2011, 332(6027), p.365-368
* Kagaya, K. ; Takahata, M. “Readiness discharge for spontaneous initiation of walking in crayfish.” The Journal of Neuroscience. 2010, 30(4), p.1348-1362
■Program-Specific Assistant Professor [Hakubi Project] (from November 2017)
FUJII, Saori, D.Agr. (Kyoto Univ.), Soil ecology, Community ecology, Decomposition, Collembola
E-mail : fujii.saori.7m_at_kyoto-u.ac.jp
* Fujii S, Takeda H “Succession of soil microarthropod communities during the aboveground and belowground litter decomposition processes.” Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 2017, 110: 95-102.
* Fujii S, Mori AS, Kominami Y, Tawa Y, Inagaki Y, Takanashi S, Takeda H “Differential utilization of root-derived carbon among collembolan species.” Pedobiologia. 2016, 59: 225-227.
* Fujii S, Makita N, Mori AS, Takeda H “Plant species control and soil faunal involvement in the processes of above- and below-ground litter decomposition.” Oikos. 2016, 125: 883-892.