We would like to give an easy-to-understand explanation on the mechanism of the Connectivity of Hills, Humans and Oceans(CoHHO) study and the research results so far.
An integrated academic field to clarify the interactions among forest, river, field and ocean ecosystems. Based on material and biological flows as well as on human activities and cultures, CoHHO considers our relations with nature through the watershed.
* We call it “Mori-Sato-Umi Renkan-Gaku” in Japanese.
(1) Introduction Yoh Yamashita (September 2019)
(2) “Nutrients” that nurture living creatures in the sea Yoh Yamashita (December 2022)
(3) Important factors other than “nutrition” Yoh Yamashita (March 2023)
(4) Interaction between humans and nature ＜I＞ Takahito Yoshioka (February 2020)
(5) Interaction between humans and nature ＜II＞ Takahito Yoshioka (August 2021)
(6) Interaction between humans and nature ＜III＞ Takahito Yoshioka (September 2022)
The series of CoHHO study will be scheduled 8 times in total.
◇Field Science Education and Research Center, Kyoto University
– pamphlet (PDF 4.3MB)